added: 28 Apr 2012 // by: Music-News.com Newsdesk
Learn from the Professionals at Gibson Tech Talk ' Tuesday 1st May 2012
Join the UK's leading session musicians for a free lunchtime event for all guitar, tech and music enthusiasts.
• Gibson Guitar will host Gibson Tech Talk on Tuesday 1st May 2012, 1.00pm in the exclusive Gibson Guitar Studio in Central London - (29-35 Rathbone Street, London W1T 1NJ)
• Gibson Tech Talk is a free monthly event, providing guitarists and musicians of all ability and musical taste the opportunity to question and engage with the UK's leading session musicians from the All Stars Collective. This event is designed for amateur and professional musicians to learn new techniques, styles of performance or purely to sit back and listen to some great tales of life on the road.
• The All Stars Collective comprises 40 of the world's top session players who have performed on some of the best-known recordings in the world with artists such as Michael Jackson, Prince, Sir Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Jeff Beck, George Michael, Kylie Minogue and Leona Lewis to name a few.
• Topics for group discussion are primarily related to gear, technique, sound, tone, parts, maintenance and so on. Guests can discuss issues they may have with their own guitar or simply want to learn how to achieve a specific rock riff, tone or sound.
• Guests are invited to test out the latest Epiphone models during the event; these will include the Les Paul Standard Royale, Les Paul Ultra 111, Limited Edition ES-355, ES-345 and the Rob Flynn Love/Death Flying V.
• Each guest will leave with a free Epiphone branded T-shirt.
• Watch footage filmed at April's Gibson Tech Talk - http://vimeo.com/39726847
Anyone wishing to attend Gibson Tech Talk on Tuesday 1st May at 1.00pm should add their name in the comment box under the Tech Talk post on the Gibson U.K. Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/GibsonGuitarUK