When it comes to festivals choosing the right one is essential, that’s why Superdry has created the ultimate interactive guide
for music fans around the world to enjoy their favourite acts!
The festival guide appeals to seasoned festival-goers and newbies alike, with the ability to search by country for headliners, where to stay, how to get there, and even what the weather might look like!
The visual celebrates the clothing brand embarking on an international festival tour with their Superdry Sounds stage, showcasing talented up-and-coming acts for a live music experience like never before!
Here’s some of the exciting festivals featured in the guide:
Rock in Rio
• When? 23-24th June
• Who’s playing –Bruno Mars, Muse, The Killers
• Where to stay? Olaias Park Hotel, 1.4 miles away
• When? 20-22nd June
• Who’s playing – Dua Lipa, French Montana, Steve Aoki
• 6.5 hours of sunshine!
• When? 25-29th June
• Who’s playing – Chase & Status, Nadia Rose, Jax Jones
• What to wear? Wellies, shorts, band tee, fringe jacket
Which music festival will you be heading to this year?
Try our advertorial articles
to promote your business.