We may only be a little more than half way through 2014, but YouTube has released a list of the most popular music videos for 2014 (so far).
So, who made the cut?
Katy Perry's hit "Dark Horse ft. Juicy J" tops the chart with nearly 500 million plays.
Following her is Shakira and Rihanna's "Can't Remember to Forget You" video, with more than 350 million plays. Shakira also comes in at the top three with her World Cup track "La La La (Brazil 2014) ft. Carlinhos Brown.” Pitbull, J Lo and Claudia Leitte's official World Cup song "We Are One (Ole Ola)" comes in at number four on the list, with Enrique Iglesias's "Bailando" rounding out the top five.
2014's Most Played Music Videos
1. Katy Perry, "Dark Horse ft. Juicy J"
2. Shakira, "Can't Remember to Forget You ft. Rihanna"
3. Shakira, "La La La (Brazil 2014) ft. Carlinhos Brown"
4. "We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song] (Olodum Mix)"
5. Enrique Iglesias, "Bailando (Español) ft. Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona"
6. The Chainsmokers, "#SELFIE"
7. Iggy Azalea, "Fancy ft. Charli XCX"
8. Frozen Soundtrack, "Let It Go"
9. Jason Derulo, "Wiggle ft. Snoop Dogg"
10. Enrique Iglesias, "El Perdedor ft. Marco Antonio Solís"
Here's a link to the full top 10 video playlist: