Justin Bieber is “glad” his egging case has been resolved, the star’s representative confirms.
On Wednesday the Baby singer’s attorneys entered a no contest plea to charges of misdemeanour vandalism on behalf of the heartthrob in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
And his spokesperson says the star is relieved he was able to come to an agreement with prosecutors.
"Justin is glad to get this matter resolved and behind him," his representative confirmed in a written statement to CNN. "He will continue to move forward focusing on his career and his music."
As part of his plea deal, Justin must complete 12 weekly anger management sessions and five days of community service.
Judge Leland Harris put him on two years probation and the star has been ordered to pay $80,900 restitution to his former neighbours for the damage his egg-throwing caused their home.
The 20-year-old pop star was accused of throwing the food in Calabasas, California, earlier this year. Repair costs for the home struck have been estimated at $20,000.
Assistant District Attorney Alan Yochelson reportedly told the magistrate the incident was "an extremely immature and silly act" that caused "incredible amount of damage" to a "dream house".
Justin no longer lives near the neighbour he’s accused of egging in the Los Angeles suburbs, having apparently sold his former house months ago to Khloé Kardashian.
This isn’t the only legal case the young star is involved in. Earlier this year he was arrested for DUI while in Miami, with his team said to be working on a plea bargain.