Following on from a weekend which saw some of the world’s biggest names in music come together to rock Glastonbury’s rain soaked stages, Spotify reveals the top five acts who have seen the biggest increase in streams as a result of their appearances:
Top five Glastonbury performers in terms of increases in streams:
1. Ed Sheeran – 195% increase
2. Metallica – 165% increase
3. Arcade Fire – 148% increase
4. Rodrigo y Gabriela – 123% increase
5. Dolly Parton – 95% increase
Spotify have put together the Glastonbury 2014 playlist which features the most popular bands and artists at the Festival, which can be tweeted, posted to Facebook or embedded into online news pieces using the Spotify Play Button .