Julio Iglesias, is the best-selling Latin Artist in History and with the release of his new album – ‘1 The Collection’ out May 19th on Sony Music – consisting of Julio’s passionate love ballads – with some songs re-mastered.
Begin the Beguine; Crazy and When I Need You - plus a duet with Frank Sinatra on Summer Wind - to name a few of the 18 tracks on the album. A hit collection not to be missed!
Last year, Julio entered the Guinness Book of World Records. Citing sales of 300 million albums in 14 languages. They named him "the biggest selling Latin artist in the world, - including him in the book for the second time. His albums have sold a total of 5.3 million copies in the United States.
1. Begin the Beguine (Volver A Empezar) (Remastered Version
2. Crazy (Remastered Version)
3. When I Need You (Remastered Version)
4. Vincent (Starry Night) (Remastered Version)
5. 99 Miles From L.A.
6. And I Love Her
7. Always On My Mind
8. Crazy In Love (Remastered Version)
9. Fragile (Remastered Version)
10. Caruso (Remastered Version)
11. To All The Girls I've Loved Before (Remastered Version)
12. All Of You (Remastered Version)
13. My Love (Remastered Version)
14. When You Tell Me That You Love Me
15. Summer Wind (Duet With Frank Sinatra) 16. Let It Be Me
17. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (duet with All-4-One)
18. As Time Goes By (From The Motion Picture "Casablanca") (Live Version)
Julio will be coming to the UK to play two dates at the Royal Albert Hall on May 13th and May 19th.
Julio Iglesias is one of the 10 Artists who have sold the most records in the world. . He has sold over 300 million records around the world.
Among his awards are: Grammys, the Gold Medal for Merit in Fine Arts and the Isabella the Catholic Award (both in Spain), the French Legion of Honor, ASCAP, AMA, the Chinese Golden Record for having sold more albums in China than any other foreign musician, etc., etc.
He's received over 2600 gold and platinum records, was the United Nations representative for the Arts for 15 years, his star has been on the Hollywood Walk of Fame since 1985 and his name is entered twice in the Guinness Book of Records, for having sold more albums in different languages than any other Artist and the biggest selling Latin artist in the world.