Talk show host Jimmy Fallon has put together an album of songs featuring super-guests Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder and Dave Matthews.
‘Blow Your Pants Off’ will be released through Warner Music in June.
According to Fallon, “So far everyone that’s heard the album had their pants blown off. There’s nothing you can do about it.”
Fallon has just released the tracklisting for the record.
1. Neil Young Sings “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
2. History of Rap (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. Scrambled Eggs (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. The Doors Sing “Reading Rainbow”
6. Balls In Your Mouth (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening To The Black Eyed Peas)
8. Bob Dylan Sings “Charles in Charge”
9. Walk of Shame (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. Slow Jam The News (feat. Brian Williams)
11. New French Girlfriend
12. Cougar Huntin’ (feat. Big & Rich)
13. You Spit When You Talk
14. Friday (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. Neil Young Sings “Whip My Hair” (feat. Bruce Springsteen)