29-year old Spotify founder Daniel Ek has done what it took Mick Jagger 50 years to do, earn a net worth of £190 million.
This week Ek tied with Sir Mick Jagger as the 10th richest person in music in Britain.
Jagger , Ek and The Beckham’s all came in equal 10th position on the 2012 Rich List for Music Millionaires.
The richest music man in Britain is Jive Records founder Clive Calder, now worth £1350 million.
Sir Cameron Mackintosh was number 2 with £725 million to his name.
Paul McCartney leap-frogged Lord Andrew Lloyd-Webber at £665 million to Andrew’s £590 million because of his marriage to Nancy Shevell. Shevell was rich without the Macca fortune. She was worth $150 million at the time of their marriage.
The Top 10 is:
1. Clive Calder £1350 million
2. Sir Cameron Mackintosh £725 million
3. Sir Paul McCartney £665 million
4. Lord Lloyd-Webber £590 million
5. U2 £514 million
6. Simon Fuller £375 million
7. Simon Cowell £225 million
8. Sir Elton John £220 million
9. Michael Flatley £192 million
10. David and Victoria Beckham, Daniel Ek, Sir Mick Jagger £190 million