added: 13 Jul 2014 // by: Music-News.com Newsdesk
The Etta James classic, At Last, tops a chart of the 10 most popular first dance songs around the world, revealed today by Spotify.
The leading music service studied over 30,000 wedding-themed playlists, and the dates on which they were played, to deduce that the second weekend in July is the biggest wedding weekend of the year around the world.
Spotify also analysed 12 thousand single-track playlists named 'First Dance', to identify the most popular first dances at weddings, from which we compiled this top 10:
1. Etta James ' At Last
2. Jason Mraz ' I Won't Give Up
3. Ray LaMontagne ' You Are the Best Thing
4. John Legend ' All of Me
5. Jack Johnson ' Better Together
6. Christina Perri ' A Thousand Years
7. Michael Buble ' Everything
8. Bright Eyes ' First Day Of My Life
9. Brad Paisley ' Then
10. Adele ' Make You Feel My Love
Playlist: Top 10 Songs for the First Dance.