added: 11 Oct 2013 // by: Music-News.com Newsdesk
Jonas Brothers fans are 'heartbroken' about the band's tour cancellation.
The trio were supposed to kick off the tour on October 11, but the shows were officially called off on Wednesday.
Nick, 21, Joe, 24, and Kevin, 25 reportedly had a huge quarrel over the weekend and their devoted listeners are afraid they may disband.
"I can't read any article about the Jonas Brothers. I'm heartbroken. #fangirlproblems," @diana_saravia shared on Twitter, with fellow tweeter @corinne4695 adding, "I literally was meeting the @JonasBrothers in 8 days and they canceled their tour, brb balling my eyes out right now."
A source close to the Jonas Brothers told People the tour cancellation is strictly about 'creative differences' and not because Kevin and his wife Danielle are expecting a baby.
The band's spokesperson Jesse Derris confirmed to the magazine their quarrels centre around the music only.
'There is a deep rift within the band," spokesman Jesse Derris told the magazine. "There was a big a disagreement over their music direction."
Ticket holders for the cancelled tour will have their money refunded and Derris admitted it 'remains to be seen' whether the Jonas Brothers will make new music together in the future.
Fans are sad about the prospect of the Jonas Brothers breaking up.
"Just got my refund email........ @JonasBrothers do you hear my heart shattering into a million pieces?' @SimSimaJB wrote on Twitter.
The brothers, who sold over 20 million albums worldwide so far, have worked on individual projects over the last few years.
Stay updated with your free Music News daily newsletter. Subscribe here now!