added: 11 Sep 2013 // by: Music-News.com Newsdesk
Michael Kiwanuka and FilmAid in partnership with Talenthouse are inviting filmmakers to submit a short film or music video inspired by the global story of refugees, soundtracked by Michael's song 'Home Again'.
They want budding filmmakers to tell the story of millions of displaced people across the world, whether using live action or animation,
For ambitious filmmakers looking to expand their horizons and develop this skills, this is a once in a lifetime experience to receive expert mentoring from Caroline Baron (producer of Capote & Monsoon Wedding), a professional award winning filmmaker.
One winner will be selected by the judges to receive:
• An all expenses paid 3 day trip to New York
• One day masterclass with Caroline Baron (founder of FilmAid and film producer)
• A $1,500 bursary to fund creative projects
• Film featured across Michael Kiwanuka's VEVO channels
• Exposure and promotion across Film Aid media channels
Click here for more info.
Stay updated with your free Music News daily newsletter. Subscribe here now!