added: 16 Oct 2012 // by: Music-News.com Newsdesk
Khloé Kardashian has signed a deal to host The X Factor US, it has been reported.
The reality TV star has been linked to the role for several months. There are now unconfirmed reports she has finally reached an agreement following weeks of talks with executives on the talent show.
Khloé will share hosting duties with Mario Lopez ' the former Saved by the Bell actor who has branched out into presenting in recent years.
Khloé and Mario ' who replace previous presenter Steve Jones - will begin work in November when the live rounds kick off.
FOX are yet to confirm the new additions, but insiders insist to TMZ that 'it's a done deal'.
'We're told the duo's salaries will add millions to the budget,' added the website.
Head judge Simon Cowell fuelled rumours the pair would be joining the show recently, when he revealed he wanted to sign up two hosts.
'We're getting close. I think I know the two people it's going to be now,' Simon told Access Hollywood at The X Factor Season 2 premiere party. 'It's going to be a boy and a girl.'
Khloé and Mario are the latest new faces added to the show, after Britney Spears and Demi Lovato joined Simon and L.A. Reid on the judging panel earlier this year.
It appears Khloé is already thinking about her glamorous wardrobe for the show. The 28-year-old star was spotted shopping with her sister Kourtney in Miami Beach on Monday where she tried on a sexy black dress.
Stay updated with your free Music News daily newsletter. Subscribe here now!