Advertisements

News

Kelly Osbourne vomits after vodka 

added: 10 Sep 2012 // by: Music-News.com Newsdesk 

Kelly-Osbourne-vomits-after-vodka Printable version

Kelly Osbourne was sick after she accidentally drank a huge mouthful of vodka which she mistook for her water.

Kelly Osbourne was sick after she accidentally downed a large glass of vodka.

The TV star was at the New York Fashion Week party for brand Opening Ceremony when she went to take a drink from her water, but got more than she bargained for.

She tweeted: "Picked up what i thought was my water & took the biggest swig of vodka which instantly made me puke what a way to ruin the night (sic)!"

The alcoholic drink burned at the 27-year-old's throat, an experience she compared to the taste of nail polish remover.

She added: "My mouth, throat and stomach are on fire Im starting to think i drank poison the closest thing i can compare it to is nail polish remover (sic)!"

Kelly's accidental vodka shooter is the latest unlucky episode to befall her, after a bottle of self tanning solution recently exploded in her suitcase, leaving embarrassing looking stains on her laundry.

She admitted: "My self tanner exploded in my suitcase Im 2 embarrassed 2 take them 2 the dry-cleaners because it looks like I s**t myself #S**tShorts (sic)"

Despite having to leave the party early, the 'Fashion Police' host was given a gift by Opening Ceremony of three rings; two shaped like eyes and one like a mouth, which she also posted a picture of on twitter.

She wrote underneath: "Look how sick this ring is I just got from @openingceremony. (sic)"

Have Your Say

Get our free BREAKING NEWS email for Music News and Film News. And subscribe to our YouTube channel now!

Share this news story:

Also find us on:


> For more Music-News stories click here

Comments


Bookmark this news story:

Advertisement

Advertisement